Responsive lawyer represents Riverside County clients
I advise clients throughout the Inland Empire in the following matters:
- Wills and probate — My firm will help you draft a sound and comprehensive will that reflects your wishes and protects your heirs. I also assist executors and administrators in handling probate matters.
- Trusts and estates — I help clients create trusts that serve their particular goals and offer the benefit of bypassing probate.
- Guardianships — If you have young children, it’s essential you make plans for their care in the event of your untimely death. I can help you establish guardianships that safeguard their welfare.
- Probate — I help clients efficiently go through the probate process for the decedent’s estate.
- Divorce — If you have been served with divorce papers to you want to get divorced, you need my firm to help you understand the law and protect your rights.
- Divorce Modification — has there been a significant change that should be reflected in your divorce papers? I help you understand how to modify your divorce.
The decisions you make at these critical moments can affect loved ones for years to come. With more than a decade of experience, I have the background and knowledge to help you craft a plan that truly reflects your goals and wishes and protects those you love.