General Practice Attorney in the Practice Areas of: Matrimonial & Divorce Proceedings, Family Law, Child Custody, Child Support, Last Will and Testament Packages, Residential Real Estate Closings, Foreclosure Defense, and Criminal Defense including Traffic Violations. Representing Individuals in all phases of Matrimonial & Divorce Proceedings while Providing Necessary Tools & Skill Sets to guide them through an Emotional Divorce Process. Helping Individuals Effectively Manage their Legal Situation by Providing Necessary Tools & Skill Sets to guide them through a Difficult and Challenging Legal System.
Text or email me to schedule a free 30 minutes Consultation.
– Juris Doctorate
– 3 CALI Awards for Educational Excellence
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
– Omega Certified Learning Coach
– 20+ yrs exp. as Learning & Development Prof.
– 5 yrs as a Licensed/Certified Retirement/Financial Planner
– 11 yrs. exp. as a Pro Se Litigant
– Family Court
– District Court
– Supreme Court
– Supreme Court Appellate Div. 2nd Dept.
– Set and Established Several Case Law Precedents
– Legal Adviser to South Shore Power Squadron
– Member: American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association ans Suffolk County Bar Association
– Founding Member Catholic Law Society ate Touro law school
***Attorney Advertising NOTICE: Under New York’s Code of Professional Responsibility, portions of this Webpage contain attorney advertising. Prior results are not a guarantee or promise of future results. This webpage is for Informational purposes ONLY and in no way constitutes legal advice. Information contained within this webpage is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute or create an attorney-relationship. Internet subscribers and users and online readers should not act upon any information presented or contained on this webpage without seeking an attorney’s advice.